Our collaborative culture
Patients need medicines now. So, we operate with a “no walls” philosophy:
- We break down the barriers that slow progress in rare diseases, like limited research, data, knowledge and treatments.
- We are committed to collaborating with the best and brightest, partnering with employees, industry, the medical and research communities, policymakers, patients and patient advocates.
- We have an open office plan in our Lexington headquarters, Cambridge location, and our Boulder facility, that allows for the free exchange of ideas between people and teams.
Are you ready to be part of a collaborative environment? There couldn’t be a more perfect time to join our team.
Dicerna is at the forefront of a potential revolution in medicine. As we work to bring life-changing therapies to patients, you will be on the ground floor, helping us make it happen.
You’ll have plenty of opportunities to grow, be recognized and make a positive impact on the lives of patients.
We make it easier for you to lead a balanced life, with a strong emphasis on work-life balance to ensure you’re able to spend time with your family and loved ones, while also meeting your deadlines and getting your work done.
Healthy mind and body
We believe progress starts with our people, so we’ll take good care of you. Working at Dicerna means access to such benefits as a competitive and comprehensive health plan, an education assistance program, employee training and reward programs, HSA and 401K savings, fitness reimbursement and employer-contributed healthcare premiums.
We also strive to create a work environment that helps people feel and be well, have fun and relax with workplace amenities like:
- Gym & locker rooms
- Competitive steps challenges with colleagues and the greater biotech community
- Healthy lunch and snack options
- Outdoor lunch space
- Weekly chair massage